Monday, 23 May 2011

28/04/11


Yesterday was Alex’s Lord Of The Bling’s project for which I arranged the props and the make-up. I really enjoy working behind the scenes as part of a team to help a production come-together and it was a great feeling to be part of this production but also not to have to experience the nerves and stress of being on-stage for once.

There was quite a lot of running about involved today trying to source last minute props (which I am discovering I have a knack for) and scheduling time in which to ensure everyone had their make-up, props and costumes organised. I have realised from watching how this show has come together how important it is going to for my own show to have the support of a stage manager and production staff if everything is to come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment